Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe

Agueda Madison Reply March 08, 2017
Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe - Oh my dear friends Daily Simply Recipes, I seriously have daily recipes tested, approved, and photographed ready to share here with you. I swear to you I made this Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe, for dinner TONIGHT! I honestly could not wait to share the recipe with you.

Recipes : Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe
How to make a : Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE


Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe


Whenever you make any spicy dishes, the perfect cooling company for it will be raita..This raita i made with apples and it is one of my favourite. This is great had on its own as well.I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..


Similar Recipes,

Beetroot Raita
Radish Raita
Cucumber Raita
Onion Tomato Raita
Cherry Tomato Raita
Spicy Mango Raita



Preparation Time : 10 mins
Serves: 2 to 3

Ingredients:


Apples - 2 chopped finely
Curd / Yogurt - 1 cup
Salt to taste
Sugar - 1 tsp
Roasted Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
Chat Masala Powder - 1 tsp

Method:

Mix all ingredients together and serve.

Pictorial:

Take apples


chop it finely


take yogurt in a bowl


add sugar


add salt


add roasted cumin powder


mix well


add apples


mix well


add chat masala powder


mix well


Serve



Finished it then ready to serve Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe

I didn't even mention how much the kiddos loved this Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe, I won them over first with the love of them - they were in heaven! And this is definitely a dinner I would happily give out seconds to whoever asked!

What's your favorite takeout Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipeto cook at home? Leave your recipe idea in the comment section below, I'd love to hear from you!

You are reading a recipe about Apple Raita Recipe - Apple Yogurt Recipe and this recipe permalink is https://dailysimplyrecipes.blogspot.com/2017/03/apple-raita-recipe-apple-yogurt-recipe.html I hope this recipe is helpful for you.

Related Posts

Summer Recipes 8711991192489616461

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow us