Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe

Agueda Madison Reply March 06, 2017
Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe - Oh my dear friends Daily Simply Recipes, I seriously have daily recipes tested, approved, and photographed ready to share here with you. I swear to you I made this Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe, for dinner TONIGHT! I honestly could not wait to share the recipe with you.

Recipes : Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe
How to make a : Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE


Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe


Garlic bread is my favorite..Whenever i make pasta, garlic bread is a must too..I make it quite a few ways. I have already shared two version of garlic bread recipe..A cheesy version and a spicy version. 

Similar Recipes,

Spicy Garlic Bread
Cheesy Garlic Bread

Looking for pasta recipes, Refer Here



The main thing you have to remember when making garlic bread is to get the bread crunchy, I like my bread soft and crunchy at the same time. I want the crust crunchy and the inside to be soft...I have few more ways of making garlic bread, will share all of them soon..I made this garlic bread in oven, you can easily make them on stove top, by placing the garlic buttered side down on a non stick tawa and cook it on very low heat till it is browned and cooked.



Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..



Preparation Time: 5 mins
Baking Time: 5 mins
Serves : 4 to 6

Ingredients:

Bread Slices - 5 to 6
Garlic - 6 cloves
Coriander leaves or Cilantro - a handful
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Oregano - 1 tsp
Olive Oil - 1/4 cup
Mozzarella Cheese - 1 cup

Method:

Preheat oven to 250 degree C on grill mode.

Take garlic, coriander leaves and puree few mins. Add in salt, pepper, oregano and olive oil. Puree till combined.

Spread the oil in bread and bake for 5 mins. Now remove it and grate some cheese. Bake this for 1 min or so.

Remove and serve.

Pictorial:
Take garlic in a blender

add lots of coriander leaves or cilantro

pulse few times

add salt, pepper and oregano

add some olive oil

puree till blended

Now arrange some slices of bread in a baking pan

spoon some of the herb oil

spread evenly

Pop it in oven and bake for 5 mins

now grate over some mozarella cheese

bake again for a min..

serve




Finished it then ready to serve Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe

I didn't even mention how much the kiddos loved this Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe, I won them over first with the love of them - they were in heaven! And this is definitely a dinner I would happily give out seconds to whoever asked!

What's your favorite takeout Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipeto cook at home? Leave your recipe idea in the comment section below, I'd love to hear from you!

You are reading a recipe about Garlic, Herb & Cheese Bread Recipe and this recipe permalink is https://dailysimplyrecipes.blogspot.com/2017/03/garlic-herb-cheese-bread-recipe.html I hope this recipe is helpful for you.

Related Posts

My Favorite Recipes 7867079376224465372

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow us