Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe

Agueda Madison Reply February 22, 2017
Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe - Oh my dear friends Daily Simply Recipes, I seriously have daily recipes tested, approved, and photographed ready to share here with you. I swear to you I made this Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe, for dinner TONIGHT! I honestly could not wait to share the recipe with you.

Recipes : Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe
How to make a : Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE


Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe


This is my little ones favourite. This has lots of flavours in them and you dont need any sidedish for this, just a bowl of yogurt and pickle is enough. I thought of sharing it with you because many of you have been asking me the recipe when i shared it in my instagram, BTW if you are not following me on instagram, i think you have to follow..

Check out my methi thepla recipe which i made using dried kasuri methi leaves



Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..


Preparation Time : 10 mins
Resting Time : 15 mins
Cooking Time : 1 min per thepla
Makes: 5 to 6 thepla

Ingredients:

Wheat flour - 1.5 cup
Gram Flour / Besan - 2 tblspn
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
Fresh Fenugreek Leaves - 1 cup chopped finely (methi)
Spring Onion - 1/4 cup chopped finely
Ajwain / Omam / Carom Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tblspn
Curd / Yogurt - 3 tblspn
Water as needed

Method:

Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.

Slowly add water and make it into a smooth dough.

Cover and let it rest for 15 mins.

Now divide it into equal portions. Roll it out into chapati.

Heat tawa and cook it on both sides, add oil if needed.

Remove and serve.

Pictorial:
Take wheat flour in a bowl


add gram flour


add cumin and ajwain seeds


add salt and spice powders


add oil


add methi and spring onions


mix well


add yogurt


add water


knead to a soft dough


divide it into equal balls


take a ball


roll it out


done


toast them in a pan


flip over and cook


apply oil for even cooking


done


Serve



Finished it then ready to serve Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe

I didn't even mention how much the kiddos loved this Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe, I won them over first with the love of them - they were in heaven! And this is definitely a dinner I would happily give out seconds to whoever asked!

What's your favorite takeout Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipeto cook at home? Leave your recipe idea in the comment section below, I'd love to hear from you!

You are reading a recipe about Fresh Methi Thepla Recipe - Methi & Spring Onion Thepla Recipe and this recipe permalink is https://dailysimplyrecipes.blogspot.com/2017/02/fresh-methi-thepla-recipe-methi-spring.html I hope this recipe is helpful for you.

Related Posts

Wheat 586167030183032539

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow us