Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe

Agueda Madison Reply January 09, 2017
Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe - Oh my dear friends Daily Simply Recipes, I seriously have daily recipes tested, approved, and photographed ready to share here with you. I swear to you I made this Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe, for dinner TONIGHT! I honestly could not wait to share the recipe with you.

Recipes : Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe
How to make a : Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE


Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe


Put all the unhealthy food habits of the past year aside and let's start this New Year with good spirit and good thoughts. Everyone should have a New Year resolution and stick to that throughout the year. Having said that, let me share my New Year resolution with you all.

1) Never skip breakfast.
2) Start eating healthy. 

Being a mom of a super active toddler and a full time blogger, managing time is a hard thing for me. Each day starts with chaos and I end up skipping meals because there is never enough time which leads me to eat a whole lot of junk snacks which I shouldn't be eating at all. 

So I have taken my resolution pretty seriously, waking up an hour or two before my little one is up and preparing a healthy breakfast for myself. I love having oatmeal for breakfast, so I have decided to take it as my breakfast daily. Preparing oatmeal hardly takes 5 mins and you can top it with your favourite toppings. One of my all-time favorite is fruits and nuts with a drizzle of honey. I even love to top it with some crunchy granola and flax seeds too. 

Oats are packed with fibre which actually keeps you full for longer and also help in weight management. So forget all those junk foods you have been putting in your body and start eating healthy. In the long run, it will make you fit, keep you healthy, and takes 5 minutes to cook and create a healthy and tasty bowl of oats. 




Now coming to today's post, it is about delicious fruits and nuts oatmeal. Adding fruits and nuts to your morning oatmeal ensures you eat healthy. The natural sweetness from these fruits will actually sweeten your oatmeal so you don’t have to add extra sugar to your oatmeal. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.



Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cooking Time : 5 mins
Serve: 1 to 2

Ingredients:

Oats - 1/2 cup
Water - 3/4 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Cinnamon Powder - 1/2 tsp
Fruits - 1 cup ( i used apples, oranges & banana)
Nuts - 3 tblspn (i used cashews, almonds & pista)



Method:

Take oats, water in a sauce pan and cook for 2 to 3 mins on a low heat till it is cooked as per your liking.

Add in milk and cinnamon and mix well.

Add in half of the fruits and nuts and mix well.

Spoon this in a serving bowl and top with remaining fruits and nuts.

Serve hot.

Pictorial:
Chop up your fruits and nuts


take oats in a sauce pan


add water


cook till it is done as per your liking


add milk..you can use almond milk or soya milk


add a dash of cinnamon


you can add sweetner of your choice too


add in half of the fruits


add some of the nuts


mix well


spoon this into a bowl


top with more fruits and nuts


Serve



Finished it then ready to serve Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe

I didn't even mention how much the kiddos loved this Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe, I won them over first with the love of them - they were in heaven! And this is definitely a dinner I would happily give out seconds to whoever asked!

What's your favorite takeout Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipeto cook at home? Leave your recipe idea in the comment section below, I'd love to hear from you!

You are reading a recipe about Fruits & Nuts Oatmeal Recipe and this recipe permalink is https://dailysimplyrecipes.blogspot.com/2017/01/fruits-nuts-oatmeal-recipe.html I hope this recipe is helpful for you.

Related Posts

Sponsored 7290095665940091429

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow us