Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe

Agueda Madison Reply April 19, 2017
Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe - Oh my dear friends Daily Simply Recipes, I seriously have daily recipes tested, approved, and photographed ready to share here with you. I swear to you I made this Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe, for dinner TONIGHT! I honestly could not wait to share the recipe with you.

Recipes : Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe
How to make a : Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE


Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe


This is a cool refreshing drink on this hot summer day. It is really hot in my place and i am making lots of cool drinks. Sabja is one ingredients which naturally cools your body. I used my homemade nannari sarbath in this drink. 

Similar Recipes,

Homemade Nannari Sarbath
Lemonade
Ginger Ale
Basil Seeds Lemonade
Mint Lemonade
Watermelon Lemonade
Mango Lemonade
Strawberry Lemonade




I like to add sabja in my juices to make it look more presentable and tasty. It is actually very good for you too.



Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.



Preparation Time : 10 mins
Serves: 1

Ingredients:

Cold Milk - 1 cup
Sabja - 1 tsp
Nannari Sarbath - to taste (Recipe here)

Method:

Take sabja in a bowl, add some water and leave it to soak for 10 mins.

Now take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.

Pour it into glass and serve cold.

Pictorial:
take sabja seeds in a bowl


add water and let it soak


done
Take your ingredients

take nannari sarbath in a bowl, Recipe HERE


add sabja

mix well

add cold milk

mix well

take serving glasses

pour it in and serve cold



Finished it then ready to serve Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe

I didn't even mention how much the kiddos loved this Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe, I won them over first with the love of them - they were in heaven! And this is definitely a dinner I would happily give out seconds to whoever asked!

What's your favorite takeout Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipeto cook at home? Leave your recipe idea in the comment section below, I'd love to hear from you!

You are reading a recipe about Milk Sarbath Recipe - Paal Sarbath Recipe and this recipe permalink is https://dailysimplyrecipes.blogspot.com/2017/04/milk-sarbath-recipe-paal-sarbath-recipe.html I hope this recipe is helpful for you.

Related Posts

Summer Recipes 1799147447583405614

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow us