Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe

Agueda Madison Reply February 20, 2017
Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe - Oh my dear friends Daily Simply Recipes, I seriously have daily recipes tested, approved, and photographed ready to share here with you. I swear to you I made this Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe, for dinner TONIGHT! I honestly could not wait to share the recipe with you.

Recipes : Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe
How to make a : Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE


Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe


Tara Root is one of my favorite vegetable but I don’t know why I haven’t  posted any recipe here. These tara root has a awesome taste packed it and it is gets its best taste when it is fried in oil and tossed with some spices..

Similar Recipes.
Arbi Roast Masala


Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.



Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Serves : 4

Ingredients:

Seppankizhangu / Arbi / Colocasia -  12 to 15 boiled and peeled, chopped
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Chilli Powder - 1 tblspn
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Cornflour or Rice Flour - 2 tblspn
Oil - 3 to 5 tblspn

Method:

Take all ingredients in a bowl, except oil and mix well. Set aside.

Heat oil in a pan, add the arbi and cook till golden brown. Keep tossing. It will take around 15 to 20 mins.

Serve with rice, sambar rice or curd rice.


Pictorial:
This is your Arbi / Colocasia / Tara Root / Seppankilangu
Cook it
drain it
Peel off the skin


cut it into pieces


add salt


add turmeric 


add chilli powder


add ginger garlic paste


add cornflour or rice flour


mix well


heat oil in a pan


add arbi


mix well


cook till golden, keep tossing


now it is golden


Serve


Finished it then ready to serve Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe

I didn't even mention how much the kiddos loved this Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe, I won them over first with the love of them - they were in heaven! And this is definitely a dinner I would happily give out seconds to whoever asked!

What's your favorite takeout Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipeto cook at home? Leave your recipe idea in the comment section below, I'd love to hear from you!

You are reading a recipe about Seppankizhangu Roast Recipe - Arbi Fry Recipe and this recipe permalink is https://dailysimplyrecipes.blogspot.com/2017/02/seppankizhangu-roast-recipe-arbi-fry.html I hope this recipe is helpful for you.

Related Posts

Side Dishes 5824388271817029683

Post a Comment

Search

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Follow us